The Season Plate is packed with facts that kids need and want to know. Ask your child to tell you; What months are in Autumn? Or How many days are in April? Or How many weeks are in a year?
For children aged 2-4:
- Ask them what are the days of the week.
- Ask them to tell you the months of the year.
- Ask them to point to Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring.
- Tell them what day it is today, the month and the season.
- Let them identify and tell you the different colours they see.
- Explain to them what the images mean about the different seasons.
For children aged 5-8:
- Ask them how many seasons in the year and what months make up the seasons.
- Ask them how many days are in each month.
- Ask them how many days are in a year and how many weeks are in a year.
- See if they can tell you today's day, month and season.